Tweet tweet

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Muahaha~ today, so much happened. Hmm..in class, had a math competition, got oni 14/20. I mean its not bad lah..its HARD y' noe?! N... while Mrs Silva's still marking those papers, NM walk up to me, n idk tht she actually had the liquid ink on her hands n tht means, i din take notice n she rubbed some against my arm! N I went to wash, while washing, she took Wind's liquid tape n splat some on my hands agn! I jux felt lyk killing her at tht time y' noe..but i din realli take it to heart cox knowing her character, she's forever so playful-_- After sch, we, LOL*, ate at sch tgt thn went out to play~ Thn go Teo JC's hse play com till mad thn went home loh. But b4 i cn even reach my own hse, as usual, hav to accompany the 2 ladies bak home first lah. I accompany Lew to 416 thn byebye thn accompany Lee to outside her hse thr. So tiring, on the way home, saw QY, she kept staring at me lyk i did something wrg to her. She's crazee. Thn finally reach home loh~

*LOL- Lee.Ong.Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment