Heyhey :D
I feel like i havent touched my comp for a looonnnggggg time =x
Hmm ...
Guess i'll just have a short short update for today's post :)
Dont really have the time eh =x
Umm ...
School was okay ~
Ashley was such a joke during Music Lesson ,
Laugh-die XD
After sch had lunch with Fiona , Wanxin , Casey , Claudia , Denise
And Wendy :D !
Accompanied Wanxin to the optometrist after lunch ,
With Denise :)
Meet up again with Wendy at her blk and ..
Played :P
Tmr will be a super-duper-mad-rush for me D: !
*Ahem*
Firstly ,
Atirah was late for sch today and whole class will most probably
Kena detention tmr :(
Secondly ,
I have Sci remedial from 2-2.45pm ._.
Lastly ,
I have M&D leh ,
Walao :(
How to survive tmr ?! ><"
God bless =s
No comments:
Post a Comment