
HELLO PEEPOS! :D
Missed reading my posts?
Hahaha,
Jokingjoking :P
Missed reading my posts?
Hahaha,
Jokingjoking :P
Anyways,
I personally think that Arts Fiesta'11 was really a success.
I loved it ♥
I personally think that Arts Fiesta'11 was really a success.
I loved it ♥

Jinghui && me (Y)
She's like so cute right :D!
HAHAHA

She's like so cute right :D!
HAHAHA

Signboards aka lollipop(?)
:D
:D
Suddenly remembered all the times when we all got scolded by Mr Soh,
Hahaha (:
Of cos there were beautiful moments too lah!
Hehehe
Hehehe

*Busy busy
HOHOHO (:

HOHOHO (:

Weijia && me (Y)
Shunting pangseh one AIYER XD
Hmm..
I kind of miss Arts Fiesta now.
Miss dancing with seniors.
Miss Crossroads.
Time flies :(
It's okay,
At least i still have videos && pictures to watch and see :D
I've enjoyed performing for Arts Fiesta'11,
Have you ;)?
♥
Shunting pangseh one AIYER XD
Hmm..
I kind of miss Arts Fiesta now.
Miss dancing with seniors.
Miss Crossroads.
Time flies :(
It's okay,
At least i still have videos && pictures to watch and see :D
I've enjoyed performing for Arts Fiesta'11,
Have you ;)?
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment