Tweet tweet

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

; ♥388 Typical School Day

Hey readers! :)
I discovered something today!
Which is that debate can actually be really fun :D
Like today.
Although i didnt get to speak a lot.
But you know,
I was actually freaking scared out of my mind becos of it,
But somehow it turned out well.
Really well.
I guess its becos it was so humourous.
HAHAHA :P
Had F1 in Schools program after school!
Can i say it was super boring .____.
Except the part when we got hold of the tennis balls & we started playing with it.
:D
Well but at least i learnt some things about F1. :)

P/S: The instructor Wendy damn chio!!
Walked home with Wendy & Huijing. ^^
Was damn hungry then becos i didnt eat anything for lunch!
So i went around shops getting bread.
Then heart2heart talk with Wendy under my block! :)
But becos i had a sudden stomache that i had to go home & rest zzz!
I had a nice day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment