Tweet tweet

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh baby ,
You ' re the best person I ' ve ever met .
Whenever I ' m around you ,
I ' ve this special feeling that I can only find on you .
As time passes ,
I realised this is ' Love ' .
But it ' s already too late to realise that .
Because you love me no more .
I sacrificed everything because of you .
But the way you treat it is as if it can be taken for granted .
Like today , I absent from school all because of you .
I want you to know what it ' s like to not have me around you .
The answer is obvious .
It makes no difference to you .
Because I never existed in your life .
Why like that ?
I don't think love should be like this .
You hurt me to the deepest and I can no longer cheer up .
And you changed my opinion towards love .
Now , to me , love is just lies .
But I still love you as I always did .
Oh mama ,
Love me for who I am .
Will you , please ?
Accept me .

No comments:

Post a Comment