Tweet tweet

Monday, November 30, 2009

To HIM

Eh , you .
Let me tell you ,
You hope I ' ll forget you ?
Hahs , I wouldn ' t .
It ' s either hating you or loving you .
I let you choose .
You rather someone hate you for all her life or the opposite ?
Hard uh ?
You want me to be more lively when I chat with you .
Sorry to say , I can ' t .
Cause you have HER yet I don ' t have HIM .
You ' re happy , I ' m not .
And everytime you chat with me ,
you will mention her .
Telling me how good she is and all those craps .
I don ' t give a damn about it .
But it ' s my heart that will be brokened , you fool .
You did so much things that will make me unhappy but ,
Have I ever hated you ?
No , never .
Why do you have to do so much unnecessary stuffs ?
You should have never told me you love me .
Now you ' re the cause of it .
Yet you put the blame on me .
Is this fair to me ?
No .
You ' ve changed .
You were never like that before .
Since the day when you and her are together ,
You aren ' t the past you anymore .
I want the past you .
But to her , she wants the present you .
You told me she ' s the prettiest and cuttest girl .
But when others say that she ' s not ,
You said they were cock-eyed .
But that ' s others ' opinion .
I agree with them .
So you wanna bash me up ?
LOL
I ' m ending here , but just to tell you .
Love you , always .

No comments:

Post a Comment