Tweet tweet

Monday, December 14, 2009

Recovered XD

Yipeeeee ! =)
I ' ve finally finally recovered ~
So damn happeh ! XP
Okehs ,
Today nothing special x.x
Morning played 1 hr of audi ,
Muahaha ^^
Afternoon played nothing ,
But watched tv programmes
Haiz .. >.<
Im so damn kinda bored eh -.- "
Smsing Wenwen now ~
Now then i realised Wenwen ' s a good ' sms - buddy '
Hahs :)
This few days i sot le -.-
IDK why leh
But .. i just felt like im in love O.O
LOL
N just gotten for myself a new style of fringe
I love it ! ♥_♥
Its something like bangs n slanted de :)
I requested for it O.O
Didnt expect it to be .. like what i wanted
Muahahaha ^^
Missing Him Now :'(
Looking foward to my new school life ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment