Hey boy ,
Since you didn ' t give me a reply ,
Then I shall choose it myself .
I chose to hate you forever .
' Cause I failed to find any meaning in loving you any longer .
So now you can just shut your bloody mouth up .
LOL
Though you ' re the best lover to me ,
But the worst friend I ever had .
I told you secrets , you didn ' t keep it to yourself .
And that ' s not just once .
So I can no longer trust you .
You made me hate you ,
Is this just what you have always wanted ?
So you ' ve fulfilled your wish .
But I haven ' t fulfil mine .
It ' s to take revenge , you see .
I don ' t have to lay my finger on either you or her .
' Cause I hate to dirty my hands .
But I shan ' t tell you what I ' ll do .
Now , I ' ve forgotten the past you .
And I ' ll remember the present you , bastard .
This hatred will always be there , unless miracle happens .
No comments:
Post a Comment