Tweet tweet

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hoho , rebonded hair XD

Hello peeps ! =D
Yesterday ,
Lew , WeiAn n me met up with NM at J8 :P
Long time no see her :'(
Then finally saw her loh ! XD
We had mac for lunch
Woots ! :)
Then today ...
Early in the morning woke up then went to salon and rebond hair ~
Hoho XP
Okeh lah .. not early x.x
Suppose today nid go band practice de loh
But i hate it soooooo much ==
EEYER ,
I 'll be stupid enough to go
Agree ? =X
But Claudia n HueyNi went loh
I wanna get kicked-out ;D
I know my idea veh siao .. but really hope can
Heehee :)
Anyways , added 2 songs to playlist
Enjoy ~! =P
Shall end post here , off to audi XD
Goodbye ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment