Tweet tweet

Friday, January 15, 2010

Visit In TVPS :)

Hiie guys XD
Have been flooded with hmk these few days ><
Oh my tian ... =="
Ytd went back to TVPS with Claudia n Wendy ~
Then we wanted to look for Mrs Silva
But she ' s not in =X
So we met up with Ms Seng =)
Every teacher has .. chged
As in their looks (:
Haiz ... didnt get to see Mrs Silva
I so miss her T.T
Then took some pics before leaving the sch =P
Alrights :D
Security Guard promised to let us visit our teachers ,
Every week ! =DD
Muahahaha ^^
So damn happy leh !
Okeh ,
I guess i have nothing more to write liao x.x
Hmm ...
How ' s sch everyone ?
I have tons of hmk , OMG ! =(
Alrights ,
Gotta end here ~.~
BUAI ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment