Tweet tweet

Thursday, February 3, 2011

; ♥324 CNY 初一 :DD

HEYYY ! ;D
Okay i feel kind of weird to write 初一 on the title HAHA
But nevermind ~
Hmm
Been to a temple at Toa Payoh this afternoon with family (:
So shocked to see Xinfen senior there
She was even more shocked to see me there LOL ! XD
Before we went ,
We were @ Amk Hub for a short while ,
We intended to watch movie but all tickets sold for
- It's a great great world-
Awww ):
So we took a few pictures outside Amk Hub and headed to the temple ^^
Thats my mum and me in the picture (Y)
My parents ♥
Hehehe random :/
This isnt the temple exactly x.x
I took this out of random ~
It was part of the BIG BIG temple but its less crowded here eh ,
I find it quite useless bleh :/
Even the dustbin's so-temple !
Cute hor ?!
HAHAHA XD
I made wishes to the wishing well ! :D
But i find it quite troublesome to make your wish come true eh ,
If im not wrong ,
You have to make sure your coin ring the bell and land in the ..
Whatever-thats-called :)
Throughout my manymany attempts ,
I only managed to get the coin into the "-" but never ring the bell loh !
S.A.D ):
Anyway ,
I hereby wish all of you readers' wishes come true ^^ ~!

*All pictures taken by mememememe :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment