Tweet tweet

Saturday, February 26, 2011

; ♥333 Out With Mum And Sis (:

HAI ^^
I realised my blog visiting rates are dropping,
Awww ):
And pls do click on my nuffnang ads. okay! :DD
Well,
So now im trying hard to post whenever i have the time.
So peeps do support me okay!
HAHAHA
Oh yes,
I went out with mum and sis today (:
Settled some documents and sis looked for us at J8 during lunch time~
Hehehe
Basically, i skipped breakfast && lunch today.
So i only had 1 meal! (Y)
√ diet
Muahahahaha :DD

After lunch was shopping timeee! ♥
I guess you know why i love to shop with my mum so much right :D
It's simply becos we dont have to pay on our own!
(Y) max
Hahaha!
Anyway, i spent quite a lot :/
*Guilt ><"

Hmm let me think..
1 pair of shoes && a t-shirt,
A schedule book && a thumbdrive
Just these 4 items will cost my mum (>;D) around 60bucks O:
AHAH you bet!
Well im going off alr!
So see ya next time alrights ^^
Goodbyeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment