Tweet tweet

Thursday, March 3, 2011

; ♥337 VJ - AN ASSHOLEEE (:

Once again,
Hello ^^
I kind of got used and enjoy to blogging everyday alr,
HAHA :D
Anyway,
I aint sure if i've posted this picture(above) before :/
But it suits me now anyway!
Hehehe >;D
Okay i feel weird now,
Dont ask me why.
Lets talk about school today (:
Kind of boring but not as boring as on Tue i guess? (Everyday's boring, actually)
Math test today,
And i alr know i made 2 careless mistakes that costs me 4marks -___-
WHEN CAN I STOP MAKING CARELESS MISTAKES ): !
Today was supposed to be heavenly,
But becos only VJ's around and Mr Yeo have gone for reservist,
Life have turned upside-down for 207.
Yes, hell.
6periods(3hrs) of VJ,
What do you think ;D?
I AM SO DETERMINED TO COMPLAIN VJ -.-
But well,
I dont know how XD
Such a loser i am right.
He made us stand for the 2nd time,
For more than half and hour and made us late for assembly twice ._.
If only i had a chopper then,
He wouldnt be living perfectly fine now.
Anyway,
M&D wasnt really boring in a way, scary, today (:
Hehehe
Alrights,
Gonna go Facebook alr,
See you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment