Im sorry for posting overdued posts again :/
Becos im

AH-HA!
*Dengdengdeng*
Can you see the Shiok River in this pic? ;)
I think the name's so cute loh.
Hahahaha :D
Jiefang love the Shiok River XD
We left WWW(WildWildWet) @ around 5pm?
Cant really rmb bleh :/
Everyone was kind of like hungry then,
So we grabbed a bite @ Superdog!
The food there was expensive but worth it ;)
&& followed up by taking neo-prints!
I lovelovelove taking neo-prints,
Especially on my good-hair days HAHA :D
But that neo-print machine kind of sucks -__-
Becos the background was like.. (N)?
&& we got cheated ):
I am 101% positive that we didnt choose those PLAIN pictures,
But when the pictures came out,
Almost all the neo-prints were PLAIN.
I mean its just a background && there isnt any of our faces >:(
There was like 24 pictures but only 10 were really the ones we picked,
And they were SMALL.
Grrrr ):
No comments:
Post a Comment