Tweet tweet

Saturday, March 5, 2011

; ♥340 Dedicated To DENISE TAN (:

YO RUBBISHBIN! :D
I decided not to be formal with you,
Muahahahaha!
I randomly chose some CHIO pictures of us :P
Hehehe
Okay let me begin my dedications here.

You're a greatgreatgreat company!
HAHAHA really!
Only that sometimes you cant accompany me to places,
But its okay,
Thats under the "freedom" column.
Okay i dont know what am i trashing about again XD
Hehehe
And thanks for sharing your secrets/problems with me ^^
At least i know there's a line between PRIVACY and SECRET,
Not like that one-eyed monster ;)!
So you can choose not to tell me things ONE,
I VERY UNDERSTANDING TWO :D
I purposely bold it for the sake of being a BHB (Y)
Basically,
Thanks for everything that you've done for me :D
It's all appreciated, .
Hahaha
I especially love the fact that i've someone to 24/7 to camwhore with!
You see,
So these are our fruits of labour (of camwhoring :P)
Actually there's a lot more,
I KNOW IT AND YOU KNOW IT TOO *hi-five! ;)

So you can see that its coming to the end of the post alr~
Dont feel sad okay! XD
HAHAHA
I know you will start BHB-ing after reading this post,
You definitely will if i hadnt told you this,
HAHAHA! XDD
Anyways,
To sum up this post,
Im gonna say a big THANK YOU once again :D
I.love.you!
I know you love me too

No comments:

Post a Comment