Tweet tweet

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Don ' t Matter Anymore


School was kinda bored x.x
Sigh ...
But VE lesson quite fun :)
Heehee
Ms Nur'ain say our class got one gay cpl ,
LOL LOL LOL ! XD
And one ...
Exploring the feminine side of himself
Zzz ! XP
Had M&D training after sch ~
Wahh ,
Can break my bones de -.-
LOL
First training for me today ,
Blur blur ,
Everything anyhow do :D
Heehee
M&D and Band ...
Both also same de lahs ,
Equally Jialat =x
But at least M&D betta ,
Somehow ,
But dont know how
Blehh :P
Returning home from M&D that time ...
At school gate almost fell down ><
Then
Nearly home le ,
I FINALLY fell down =="
LOL LOL LOL ~
Minor injury on my knee :(
Sigh ...
Anyways ,
Currently Facebook-ing ~
Chatting with Ex-Maple de cpl :)
Heheh ^^
Plurk cnnt sign in after i reformat the comp
Sadded :'(
Nehmind ,
Still in progress of hmk
So .. byebye ♥
Because I love you too much ,
And I know you will never return this love ,
So I can only let you enjoy the things you wanted to do ,
And the person you wanna be with < /3

No comments:

Post a Comment