No nid to study today ! XD
But
Got Cross Country -.-
3.2km ,
Run die me x.x
Its held at Amiralty Park
( Republic Polytechnic Sports Complex )
Heehee :)
In the park got monkeys ><
LOL
Was running with JaYee n MinFay ~
MinFay walk damn fast de :(
Blehhh
Towards finishing line ,
Si Mr Terrence Koh D:<
Everyone ' s hair messy dao ...
Haiz ..
Then he go take photos >:(
RAWR T.T
Next time my turn liao >:D
LOL
Anyways ,
Ended at the same time with MinFay :P
Heehee
Tmr going NorthPoint Mall with Denise , Wendy n MinFay ~
Muahahahahs ^^
Also watching Alice In The Wonderland XD
Happy die me :D
Looking forward to it :)
I don ' t want to see you anymore . Because you broke your promise ,
Or is it just a lie ? I thought you were different from other guys ,
And you turned out to be worse than them ; I Hate You .
No comments:
Post a Comment