Tweet tweet

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Said I Hate You But It Felt So Untrue

Yesterday
Was damn fun de loh !
Hahahas XD
WY and me went to Sentosa and ...
GO CRAZEH ! >:D
We first went to the Skyride
Muahahahahs ^^
WY kept having that idea that her shoes will drop
LOL :X
We then headed to the beach
I took off my slippers
And
Tried taking photo of it at the shore
Then
My slippers kena washed away ~
But lucky my slippers also kena washed back lah
LOL me XP
After that we continued to ...
Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
Heehee :D
I took lots of photos of the sharks , jellyfish , crabs etc.
Then
Headed to Dolphin Lagoon ~
The dolphins really damn cute lahs ><
Heheh
The trainer give the dolphins 2 fish also dont want
Greedy sia XD
One of the dolphins went to carry the whole box of fishes
LOL !
After that ,
I cnnt rmb where we go liao =X
I only rmb we did went to 4D Magix , Songs Of The Sea , Sky Tower and the ' Ah Siiaos Water Playground '
Laugh die me XD
4D Magix really fun and amazing :)
Took quite a lot of pics at Songs Of The Sea and Sky Tower :D
' Ah Siiaos Water Playground '
Damn fun lahs XP
But in the end we also become damn wet lahs x.x
Then
WY ' s parents thought we went swimming
LOL =X
Okay lahs ,
Ending post here le ,
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment