Tweet tweet

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Orianthi - According To You

Orianthi - According To You
According to you
I ' m stupid ,
I ' m useless ,
I can ' t do anything right
According to you
I ' m difficult ,
Hard to please ,
Forever changing my mind
I ' m a mess in a dress ,
Can ' t show up on time ,
Even if it would save my life
According to you ,
According to you
But according to him
I ' m beautiful ,
Incredible ,
He can ' t get me out of his head
According to him
I ' m funny ,
Irresistable ,
Everything he ever wanted
Everything is opposite ,
I don ' t feel like stopping it ,
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He ' s into me for everything I ' m not ,
According to you
According to you
I ' m boring ,
I ' m moody ,
You can ' t take me any place
According to you
I suck at telling jokes ' cause I always give it away
I ' m the girl with the worst attention span ;
You ' re the boy who puts up with that
According to you
According to you
But according to him
I ' m beautiful ,
Incredible ,
He can ' t get me out of his head
According to him
I ' m funny ,
Irresistable ,
Everything he ever wanted
Everything is opposite ,
I don ' t feel like stopping it ,
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He ' s into me for everything I ' m not ,
According to you
I need to feel appreciated ,
Like Im not hated
Oh no
Why can ' t you see me through his eyes ?
It ' s too bad you ' re making me decide
But according to me
You ' re stupid ,
You ' re useless ,
You can ' t do anything right
But according to him
I ' m beautiful ,
Incredible ,
He can ' t get me out of his head
According to him
I ' m funny ,
Irresistable ,
Everything he ever wanted
Everything is opposite ,
I don ' t feel like stopping it ,
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He ' s into me for everything I ' m not ,
According to you
( You , you )
According to you
( You , you )
According to you
I ' m stupid ,
I ' m useless ,
I can ' t do anything right

No comments:

Post a Comment